CLAAS combine harvesters | LEXION 780-740.
How you benefit.
- APS + ROTO PLUS = APS HYBRID SYSTEM: an original only from CLAAS
- CEMOS AUTOMATIC functions: AUTO SLOPE, AUTO SEPARATION, AUTO CLEANING, automatic crop flow control, CRUISE PILOT
- GRAIN QUALITY CAMERA for automatic monitoring of grain quality
- CEBIS, CEMOS, CEMOS AUTOMATIC, CRUISE PILOT, automatic guidance and TELEMATICS ensure outstandingly convenient control and easy monitoring
- Mercedes-Benz OM 473 LA, Perkins 2206F and Mercedes-Benz OM 470 LA engines to the latest emissions standard offer reliable power reserves
- NEW: High on-road speed saves time: electrohydraulic ground drive capable of up to 40 km/h now also for LEXION 750
- NEW: VARIO 1230 and 1080 with an infinitely variable adjustment range of 700 mm thanks to integrated rapeseed plates
LEXION Product Tour App - Now available in the Store.
The Product Tour app takes you on a virtual walkaround of the LEXION and highlights all the new technical features in detail. You can experience the LEXION from every angle and also take in a 360° operator's-eye view from the cab.
|Engine||Maximum engine power (ECE R 120) (kW/hp)|
|780||1700||6||12800 (13500 TERRA TRAC)||Mercedes-Benz OM 473 LA||460 / 626|
|770||1700||5||11500 (13500 TERRA TRAC)||Mercedes-Benz OM 473 LA||430 / 585|
|760||1420||5||11000 (9000 MONTANA)||Perkins 2206F||370 / 503|
|750||1420||5||10000 (11000 TERRA TRAC, 9000 MONTANA)||Mercedes-Benz OM 470 LA||320 / 435|
|740||1420||5||10000||Mercedes-Benz OM 470 LA||300 / 408|
Further technical data for LEXION 780-740 can be found in the download area.
Unique APS threshing system.
Only CLAAS offers this outstanding, high performance patented system. The decisive competitive edge of CLAAS can be seen well before the threshing drum. The significantly increased acceleration of the crop flow from 3 m/s to 20 m/s triggers a chain of extremely efficient processes. more...
The APS HYBRID SYSTEM. Threshing technology from CLAAS.
With its effective residual grain separation system, crop flow speeds 10 times faster between the rotors and concaves and the high centrifugal force, the LEXION with the APS HYBRID SYSTEM offers separation qualities that differ fundamentally from straw walkers. more...
CLAAS 4D-cleaning system.
The new 4D-cleaning system adjusts the rotor flaps and the fan speed on the basis of the transverse and longitudinal tilt as well as the current load on the cleaning system. The uphill and downhill halves of the rotor flap segments are opened or closed automatically, as required. This is particularly useful for ensuring a constant throughput when working in undulating terrain. more...
NEW: 12-metre Controlled Traffic system.
Complementing the VARIO 1230 cutterbar used for the 12-metre Controlled Traffic system, the corresponding grain tank discharge auger tube for the LEXION 780, 770, 760 and 750 TERRA TRAC models is now available. During on-road travel, the rear section of the grain tank discharge auger tube is simply retracted. more...
LEXION 780-740 DownloadsTo download center
Your machine needs the right front attachment in order to work effectively and at maximum productivity.
CLAAS ORIGINAL Parts
Each individual component is engineered to perform optimally as part of the overall machine system.
If you would like to order a brochure or contact us directly, you've come to the right place.